Sunday, May 4, 2008

I'm home

I'm back home from school. It's a little weird to be back so far but it's not bad.

My first mission is to donate 1/2 of my clothes and get rid of all the junk I have collected for the past 20 years. It looks as though a bomb went off in my room; it's a total disaster! I've done pretty well with the clothes part, but as always.. I hesitate to donate a lot of it because, "Oh I'll need that one day."

Talk about distractions. Sheesh I am such a case of ADD today. Bumping around forgetting things, getting distracted, changing my mind. Bleh. Alright.

My second mission is to find myself a job I enjoy. At first I was thinking it'd be fun to work in a restaurant. Now I am thinking I'd rather work at Silver Platters. I am going to go in tomorrow and see if I can meet a manager and maybe apply for a job there. The hours are 10am-10pm Monday thru Saturday and 10am-7pm on Sundays. It might suck to have to work on weekends but I'd have fun I think.

Okay enough for now I'm too much of a space case to make much sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment