Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Setting Sun

I just came across a new blog... MVSW. I'm not quite sure what it stands for, but I like what they post....In any case, I am stealing a link from them so you guys can listen to a song they posted haha. How Long by Setting Sun. It's real good! You can visit their post to stream the song or download it below..I have yet to figure out how people are posting songs with the flash player... I need to look that up. Anyway, here's their post:

Setting Sun ~ “How Long
myspace plays: 5,615
MP3 download
“How Long” sounds like Conor Oberst playing covers of Dinosaur jr songs. Setting Sun is the brain child of Gary Levitt who also plays in Quitzow and is based out of New York.

2 comments:

  1. hey pal, I'll have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they sound more original than that to me

    ReplyDelete