Thursday, August 7, 2008

My family is so stinkin' cool.


With the birth of two new cousins (left Cedar & Tesa), I have seen my extended family a whole lot more than usual these last few months. I wish we all lived just a little bit closer so we could hang out more like this. I love it! My extended family is so stinkin' awesome....we are so lucky. We all have so much love and respect for each other.. Fantastic humor is always present.. Little cousins running around screaming with laughter.. There's always incredible food to enjoy..

I leave for Italy in 23 days. These are the things I keep hearing from friends and family: "Be safe!" "Have fun!" "Be careful..." 'I'm jealous!" "You'll have a blast!!!" "Are you excited??"

My favorite little piece thus far is something my grandpa said to me:
"Have you heard the eyeball thing?"
"No gpa.., eyeball thing? What are you talking about?"
"You go in like you're going to kiss the guy,..." *his hands move up to hold the sides of my head*
"...and then you smash his eyes to the back of his head with your thumbs!!"
And then he mentions something about wanting to hear the guy sing and using your knee as well..... haha.

Alright! So now I know how to make a man scream in pain. Though I'm not sure I'd be able to stick my thumbs into his eyeballs and smoosh them backwards.... I might be too grossed out--unless I was actually scared and helpless then yeah, I guess I'll use it. Thanks Gpa, for that fantastic lesson in self-defense haha.


OH! and get this... My grandma, yes.. my grandma, is coming with me to the Radiohead concert in 2 weeks! DUDE! I HAVE THE COOLEST GRANDMA!

No comments:

Post a Comment