Saturday, August 30, 2008

Go Cougs!

I leave in less than 24 hours. Whoa!!!

My friend Brady threw me a "going-away" party last night. It was me and the Microsoft-posse that I have grown so fond of. I will miss them all so dearly!

September is such a fantastic month in Seattle.. I wish I could be here for it. The fall weather is just absolutely beautiful! The warm winds, the trees swayin' like crazy, football on the tele! I'm so bummed I have to miss football season! When I was planning to study abroad I was thinking I didn't want to miss basketball season... but now I would miss out either way really. I love the sounds of football games, it's a weird comfort. The announcers..the crowd screamin.. the echoing calls from the refs,.. the little FSN ditty that plays every time the game is back..

Hmmm sigh. Hopefully I can find a way to watch or listen online :) Thank goodness for the world wide web, eh??!

It's gametime, yo. Cougs vs Cowboys. GO COUGS!

1 comment: