Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Moving?

I am going to give WordPress a shot.

My study abroad to Italy starts in 10 days. This blog is moreso my random thoughts and discoveries...the WordPress blog will be about my travels.

If you'd like to follow my trip to Italy feel free to take a little trip on over to this blog I just created: http://katyharrison.wordpress.com/

I haven't decided what I'll do with this fantastic blog, ...I might not like WordPress and come back here..but so far WordPress seems much more organized and has some more user options that are appealing to me.. hmmm. We'll see!

2 comments:

  1. wordpress and I don't like each other....I can't seem to ever log into my account to comment on people's blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's unfortunate! Because wordpress has a lot more sweet features than blogspot.... I love it haha

    ReplyDelete